Please see the midweek services item.|
|WORSHIP AFTER SCHOOL||
A fortnightly fun session for primary children and their parents/carers.
Usually on Wednesdays regularly in term time, starting at 3.45pm.
The last date this year will be 12th December.
The Mothers' Union now usually meet on the first Wednesday of every month in the hall at 1.30pm with a mix of worship, visiting speakers, and chat.|
The Mothers' Union is open to all, male or female, and provides a good environment in which to meet friends.
It is linked with the Diocese and the Church around the world.
Please see the separate link.
- Children's activity workshops, |
assemblies and school services, all-age worship.
- 'Open Book' visits to local schools.
- Social events.
- Joint services with other local churches.
- Memorial services for the recently bereaved.
- Baptisms, confirmations, weddings, funerals.
- Home communions for the housebound (by arrangement).
- Annual Remembrance Day service in November.
- Alpha courses.
- Bishop's Certificate courses.
Regretably, the Alpha course is not running at present.